Free tutorials and consultations MENDELEY, SPSS, EXPERT CHOICE, SUPER DECISION, etc. Every Friday at 10:00 am on the 3rd Floor of Campus A STEI Indonesia. Please call the cellphone number or WA 081210106680.

20131207

Goodbye Mr. Mandela!

One of the figures who inspired of my life has gone. Goodbye Mr. Mandela!. 
To remember him, here is a few of Mr. Mandela messages :
"I have walked that long road to freedom, I have tried not to falter; I have made missteps along the way. But I have discovered the secret that after climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. I have taken a moment here to rest,
to steal a view of the glorious vista that surrounds me, to look back on the distance I have come. But I can rest only for a moment, for with freedom come responsibilities, and I daren't linger, for my long walk is not yet ended"


"I saw that it was not just my freedom that was curtailed, but the freedom of everyone who looked like I did. That is when I joined the African National Congress, and that is when the hunger for my own freedom became the greater hunger for the freedom of my people"